Access to Nursing & Midwifery
L3 Access to HE Diploma (Nursing & Midwifery)
The Diploma has a strong emphasis on the skills required of the Nurse and Midwife in the 21st century. The mandatory units ensures that learners have a good understanding of underpinning knowledge relevant to the role of the Nurse and the Midwife, including basic anatomy and physiology, human reproduction care principles and an introduction to the healthcare system.
There is no requirement for learners to have achieved prior qualifications or units, skills, knowledge or understanding prior to undertaking this qualification. However, having GCSEs is a mark of ability at Level 2 and therefore, demonstrate skills and ability to study at Level 3.
For Unit Structure:Please contact us :
Tel: 0208 472 5621, 0208 472 6060
There are two options available for funding:
- Through Advanced Learner Loan
- Self–funding – you can fund for the course yourself or you could approach your employer for funding if you are already working in the sector. Learners often combine working with the course too.
• If you will be self-funding, the course fee may be reduced and you will be able to pay in installments. Please speak to our advisers for more details. • If you study an Access to HE course and progress directly to the university, the Advanced Learner Loan will be written off when you complete your degree.
Mediprospects operates a MATRIX accredited (Since 2012) Information, Advice and Guidance Service which is available to everyone who visits the Centre without any costs. Our Careers Advisers are trained to find out about your future aspirations and map out how you can get there.
If you are unsure about your next steps in learning, work or career, our Advisers can help you make decisions that are best for you.
Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) service can help you to:
- Find out what you are skilled at
- Decide about your career
- Find work
- Find learning opportunities
- Build confidence
- Prepare CV
- Get ready for job interviews
- Apply for University places
- And much more
Call us today to book an appointment with an IAG Practitioner. You can also find out about your career options by visiting this website: Skills Funding Agency