Health & Social Care qualifications qualify learners to work with vulnerable people including children and young people. These programmes are designed with the needs of the employers and the service users in mind and are aimed to equip the learners with the skills needed to excel in the sector.
Course Level: Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Level 5
Duration: 6 months - 12 months
Structure: Internally assessed, externally moderated (No examination)
Mode of Learning: Classroom / Workplace
There are no formal entry requirements for these qualifications. However, for qualifications at level 3 or higher some prior learning can be beneficial. For example, if you are looking to do a Level 5 qualification, ideally, you should be qualified at Level 4 or its equivalent. However, this is not mandatory.
Note: Each application is assessed on individual merit and if you are in doubt, please contact one of our Advisers.
For Unit Structure:
Please contact us :
Tel: 0208 472 6060
There are two options available for funding:
- Through Advanced Learner Loan
- Self–funding – you can fund for the course yourself or you could approach your employer for funding if you are already working in the sector. Learners often combine working with the course too.
• If you will be self-funding, the course fee may be reduced and you will be able to pay in instalments. Please speak to our advisers for more details.
Mediprospects operates a MATRIX accredited (Since 2012) Information, Advice and Guidance Service which is available to everyone who visits the Centre without any costs. Our Careers Advisers are trained to find out about your future aspirations and map out how you can get there. If you are unsure about your next steps in learning, work or career, our Advisers can help you make decisions that are best for you. Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) service can help you to:
- Find out what you are skilled at
- Decide about your career
- Find work
- Find learning opportunities
- Build confidence
- Prepare CV
- Get ready for job interviews
- Apply for University places
- And much more
Call us today to book an appointment with an IAG Practitioner. You can also find out about your career options by visiting this website: Skills Funding Agency