Teaching and learning
L3 DIPLOMA IN SUPPORTING TEACHING AND LEARNING
This qualification provides learners with an in-depth understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children and young people in school and college environments.
It covers all aspects of specialist support, including: planning; delivering and reviewing assessment strategies to support learning alongside the teacher; bilingual support; special needs support; and personal development and reflective practice.
There is no specific prior knowledge a learner must have for these qualifications. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 2 qualification.
For Unit Structure:Please contact us :
Tel: 0208 472 5621, 0208 472 6060
There are two options available for funding:
- Through Advanced Learner Loan
- Self–funding – you can fund for the course yourself or you could approach your employer for funding if you are already working in the sector. Learners often combine working with the course too.
• If you will be self-funding, the course fee may be reduced and you will be able to pay in instalments. Please speak to our advisers for more details.
Mediprospects operates a MATRIX accredited (Since 2012) Information, Advice and Guidance Service which is available to everyone who visits the Centre without any costs. Our Careers Advisers are trained to find out about your future aspirations and map out how you can get there.
If you are unsure about your next steps in learning, work or career, our Advisers can help you make decisions that are best for you.
Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) service can help you to:
- Find out what you are skilled at
- Decide about your career
- Find work
- Find learning opportunities
- Build confidence
- Prepare CV
- Get ready for job interviews
- Apply for University places
- And much more
Call us today to book an appointment with an IAG Practitioner. You can also find out about your career options by visiting this website: Skills Funding Agency