Working in the Health Sector (L2)
Level 2 BTEC Certificate in Working in the Health Sector is a nationally accredited qualification that provides a broad and balanced introduction to help you develop a career in the health sector.
Course Level: Level 2
Duration: Two Weeks
Structure: Internally assessed, externally moderated (No examination)
There are no formal entry requirements for these qualifications.
Note: Each application is assessed on individual merit and if you are in doubt, please contact one of our Advisers.
For Unit Structure:
Please contact us :
Tel: 0208 472 6060
- Learn about best practice for a wide range of health sector roles
- Develop understanding of the health sector
- Progress onto roles within healthcare sector or onto further qualifications
- Improve your communication skills to enhance interactions with service users
- Gain industry relevant skills and take your first steps into the health sector
Free places are available to anyone who meets the criteria below
- Aged 19 or older
- Has resided in the UK or EU countries in the last three years
- Live in England
- Is unemployed and receiving income based (Jobseekers Allowance) and income related benefits (Employment Support Allowance)
*No credit check or means test required
For more information :
Please call 0208 472 6060 or visit
Mediprospects operates a MATRIX accredited (Since 2012) Information, Advice and Guidance Service which is available to everyone who visits the Centre without any costs. Our Careers Advisers are trained to find out about your future aspirations and map out how you can get there.
If you are unsure about your next steps in learning, work or career, our Advisers can help you make decisions that are best for you.
Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) service can help you to:
- Find out what you are skilled at
- Decide about your career
- Find work
- Find learning opportunities
- Build confidence
- Prepare CV
- Get ready for job interviews
- Apply for University places
- And much more
Call us today to book an appointment with an IAG Practitioner. You can also find out about your career options by visiting this website: Skills Funding Agency