To be recognised as a leading and exemplary authority in the field of training, employability and community development.
To make a long-lasting and tangible impact on young people and adults alike through excellent learning provision, career opportunities and pastoral support.
- Respect – respect others, and recognise and value their contribution.
- To be accountable – inculcate personal responsibility for the success of our company and ourselves as individuals.
- To be inclusive – take into account the different needs, values, beliefs and aspirations of others.
- To challenge paradigms – confidently express our opinions while remaining open to the views of others and learn from the process.
- To empower – assist others in achieving the best they can be and to realise their potential.
- To pursue excellence – share best practice, learn from others, and develop continually.